Since I’v been touring and living in a hotel for the last couple of weeks, I’ve been using the hotel gym to work out. Although the gym has been great, I like to switch up my workouts and I found this new Hot Holiday Workout with Amanda Russell over at Pure2raw and I had to give it a try.
Another awesome workout that is great for the holidays is the Thanksgiving Big Burn Workout! I know Thanksgiving is over, but this is great for the entire holiday season! I haven’t tried this one yet but I’m looking forward to it. It looks crazy but I love a good workout that requires no gym equipment!
Fear is not invited to the table this holiday season so don’t let it hold you back! Be prepared to fight the holiday weight gain with a few of these tips:
1. Eat a small helping of fruit or veggies before attending a party to help curve your hunger. That way you won’t be so tempted to eat the whole cheese plate!
2. Budget for your splurges! Holiday family dinners can get pricey! Pick 2 or 3 nights a week (or even less) for those fun dinners out. It will save your wallet and your waist!
3. Bring a healthy side to a holiday party. The guests will be grateful for the healthy option!
4. Drink water! Due to the colder weather, we often forget to stay hydrated so keep a water bottle handy!
5. No excuses! You’ll feel better getting your body moving and sweaty for a least a couple minutes a day. Don’t wait till January to start those healthy habits!
How do you stay fit during this busy time?
What are your fitness goals for the holidays?
Happy holiday fitness!