Its Hump Day! Not really for me because my weekend doesn’t start till Sunday, but I can still celebrate:) I posted here about my new Juicer and I’m seriously addicted to using it! Don’t love cleaning it up…but who likes cleaning anyways?
I decided I would share some of my new favorite juice recipes with you for the next couple of days, but first I need to tell you about my new addiction…
Why have I never discovered Greek Yogurt until now? I had this fear of yogurt upsetting my stomach and I was too afraid to experiment. Well I finally did and so far so good! I’ve used it in Banana Bread, Yogurt Protein Parfait, Smoothies, and even Carson’s Pancakes! I’m kinda in love….With that said you MUST try this post-workout smoothie I made today.
I didn’t even get a chance to snap a pic due to slurping it down so fast! So just picture a fabulous looking smoothie on a warm Las Vegas day:)
Greek Yogurt Post Workout Smoothie
- 1/2-1 c of Unsweetned Almond Milk (depending on how thick you want your smoothie)
- 1 large spoonful of Plain of Vanilla non fat Greek Yogurt (just scoop a good amount in there:)
- 1-2 c Fresh Spinach (the more the merrier)
- 3-4 frozen Strawberries
- 1 frozen Banana
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder (I used SunWarrior)
Combine in a blender in the order listed and blend. Scoop into a cup and enjoy!
Maybe one of you out there has some self control and can take a good picture for me:) Now for the goods!
- Spinach + Apple + Carrot + Lemon
- Pineapple + Cucumber
- Green Apple+Spinach+Kale+Lemon
- Blood Orange+Tangerine +Grapefruit
Those combos are so good! I get a ton a produce each week in my Bountiful Basket and this is a PERFECT way to use it up, and what a good way to get veggies in for those of you out there who aren’t too fond of them? 🙂 Carson scored with this birthday gift this year:)
Juice away…oh and come clean up my pulp?