so as many of you know i have been on the popular Jamie Eason’s LiveFit training program. the program is 12 weeks long and as of now i am on week 7 and working hard. it frustrates me to not see awesome results right now but i’m hoping for the best by week 12. i go crazy taking progress pics because i expect a fitness model every time i look in the mirror, and obviously dont see it, so i cant wait till i do! i haven’t seen many changes at all, so i am hoping for results in phase 3. i also think that stress is playing a large factor in my results and i need to RELAX! i think a break from putting on costumes nightly will be good for my head:) i also think that i could be doing a little bit better about completely focussing on what i eat. i eat a clean diet, i just need to make sure i am eating the right things that my body needs while doing these intense workouts. with that said, i have decided to add a little bit of lean meat back into my diet. last week i tried adding a little grass-fed, organic chicken into my diet so we’ll see how i respond to that:)
so here is what i have learned so far for any of you out there who are looking into the LiveFit program
- it’s free! cant get much better than free right?
- daily workout plan telling you EXACTLY what you need to be doing every day with instructional videos
- daily eating plan (i’m not following this exactly, just eating a clean diet)
- jamie eason’s clean recipes are delicious! i love the protein bars and the chili!
- some of the workouts are long! i spend up to 90 min at the gym but i keep telling myself “results don’t come easy”
- i am not a huge fan of cardio, and so far in phase 2 its just 30 min of moderate cardio after weights. phase 3 kicks up the cardio with sprints so i am looking forward to that
- hard to do this program with out a gym pass since it requires a lot of the machines at the gym
overall i really am loving the program. i think i will love it even more when i see results but i am keeping my chin up and pushing myself hard at the gym!! lets get one thing straight though, i hate taking pics of my body! props to those out there who are brave enough to post those before and afters!! i admire you:)
one little nugget that doesnt mind his picture taken..