happy tuesday everyone!
i think that i kind of hate tuesdays as much as i hate mondays. it feels like a weird in between day…its not the first of the week or the middle, just stuck in between. so cheers to stuck in between i guess:)
with that said…i need a solid kick in the butt. i have not been to crossfit since thursday and clean eating has been sparse. yikes! so i was up at 5 this morning ready for a butt kicking and sheesh was it crazy! but hopefully i wont fall asleep teaching later!
our first competition is coming up and i am a little stressed out about it because i am not sure if we are ready so the next two weeks will be a little crazy over here! so please forgive me if my posts are all over the place because i feel like my brain is a little all over my place. so here are 10 things for my tuesday
1. i am not sure why but a hint of lime tortilla chips are soo good with quac. be warned.
2. fall tv shows are taking over my evenings. revenge, once upon a time, grimm, modern family, up all night… goodness thank you hulu
3, high buns are becoming the usual hair-do…
4. nasty cough thanks to the after affects of the tough mudder (recap here!)
5. can someone teach me how to make soup? i keep seeing the greatest instagram pics of soup. i am really in need of soup.
6. when did it become the end of october? halloween is around the corner and i have no solid ideas for costumes. any ideas?
7. i am not so much a fan of taylor swift these days…i am pretty sure that she is dating a Kennedy and therefore should not be using terrible grammer…”we are never getting back together. like ever”. really? “like ever”? kills me everytime. i sure hope the Kennedy’s know what they are in for!
8. i really miss dancing so i decided to be a more full out with my dancers last night.
9. mistake number 1000…my body is not 16 and i really should be more careful being “full out”.
10. provo is in need of a hot yoga studio. where are my provo yogi’s?
i am hoping my stuck in the middle day continues to go well so have a happy tuesday!