it’s thursday and that means it is one day closer to friday! woot! this week has seriously flown by and thank goodness because it was a busy one! a have a quick post for you today since i’ve got to run to work and pack!
first things first, check out this workout we did today at crossfit!
seriously killer. i sometimes don’t know how my body gets through these. geez! but i am very proud that i got through it!
secondly, i need an extra day of the week because i can’t seem find time to fit everything in! does anyone else feel that way?? goodness i need a day between saturday and sunday because 7 days a week isn’t enough! i am all about every inch a time and every time saver tip out there. also i have totally failed at commenting on some of my favorite blogs! i promise i am reading so please forgive me fellow bloggers!
so here are a few time saving tips that i have found super helpful in keeping me sane…
- rotisserie chicken. so random but the best this week. i brought it home, cut off all the skin, cut it off the bone (anything on the bone always makes me wanna hurl), and put it in a tuberware to store in the fridge. so now i have an entire tuberware full of good chicken that literally took me 5 min? amazing. made it super easy this morning to throw it in a salad for lunch! i even used it to make chicken enchiladas the other night! thank you smiths:)
- healthy prepared foods. thankfully i live close to a good earth grocery store and they always have a few freshly prepared meal items. i just bought a healthy chicken honey cranberry salad and you betta believe that will be in salads and wraps all week! thank you good earth! so worth the $ because other wise i would probably be eating out:)
- vitamins on the counter. sounds silly and carson hates it but if i have my vitamins ready to go it’s easy to gulp them down and i never forget when they are staring me in the face in the morning!
- evening shower. always hated going to bed with wet hair but i would so much rather sleep than shower at 7 am. late showers is a great way for me to de stress in the evening. (i probably waste too much water just standing in there but it’s just so good)
- shaving when needed. who has time to shave their legs all the time? i don’t! so i conveniently wear jeans most of the week and it’s winter! who is really wearing shorts anyway?
- wash it as soon as you use it. carson and i don’t have a dishwasher. awesome huh? i absolutley hate handwashing the dishes when they pile up. this is one i need to be better about but cleaning it right after i use it saves me SO MUCH TIME later on! who knew? 🙂
- outfit plans. sounds like i am in the seventh grade but i probably change 7 times and if i can just get that out of the way in the evening, that means more sleep! woot! and speaking of outfits…. i really want this one…
isn’t she fabulous? i’ll take her hair, shoes, and sweater! after sharing my time saving tips you all probably think i am a little weird but im ok with that if it is saving me time!
so what are some of your time saving tips?