happy saturday all!
welp its been a crazy two weeks so i think it’s time for one of these posts again.
silly life lessons from me:
- tomatoes are hard to avoid. i hate avoiding them
- i also love eggs. but doc says i can’t have them. i resisted the urge to punch him. oh and oatmeal is out too. double punch
- starting reading some fashion blogs. they’re cute. i’m not. i live in lulu and baggy sweaters. sorry babe
- cruise is fast approaching and i dont own a pair of shorts. where am i going to find shorts in january?!
- better yet…when was the last time i put on a swim suit?
- i have had 3 people ask me if i am a minor. really?
- maybe they have a point because my hair is in top knots and as for makeup, mascara is as far as it gets
- i’m going to miss my hubby when he moves
- i always state this one but i really love hulu. i fell like phil dunmphy and i are close friends
- how do you spell dunmphy?
- the doctors don’t budge no matter how much you beg for a lara bar
- thankfully kombucha is still in the mix
- carson won’t kiss me after drinking kombucha. apparently i smell like i got trashed. thanks probiotics
- sytycd season 10 auditions were announced and i got excited
- then i remembered that was a bad idea since im basically geriatric ginny over here
- i hope Minnesota has good food. i sometimes like to call my self a foodie
- made a goal to hit all of the provo eats that i want to before carson moves!
- so far we haven’t checked any of the list…..eating out every night next week??
- remmie is the best pup there is:)
- this nasty sore throat and cough could not come at a worse time. showcasing a dancewear line with a raspy voice is sexy
well ladies and gents, that’s it for now:) lucky for me i have a darling sister who is spur of the moment and decided to try a new provo restaurant that was to die for:) she saved us from a boring friday night! if you are a utahn, you must go check out OLD TOWNE GRILL in provo. TO DIE FOR. and it was even easy for me to find something i could eat being on all of these restrictions!
so go check it out!