Hello friends! I hope this finds you well! Today I’m sharing some of my favorite photos from our stop in Chiang Mai! If you visit Thailand, please put Chiang Mai on your list of stops! It’s a charming little city. 🙂
Chiang Mai suprised us with her charm and “hipster” feel and I loved capturing the small details. Coming from Bangkok, we marveled at the Grand Palace and its enormity, so it was a nice contrast to focus on the little things! I can’t wait to share our day with the elephants at Raantong Elephant Save & Rescue so stay tuned. 🙂
- We stayed at the Eurasia Chiang Mai hotel and to be honest it was not our favorite….It was cheap though! I would recommend checking out some Airbnb’s. (click on the link and it will take you directly to an Airbnb search for Chiang Mai)
- The old city has a plethora of Smaller old temples! Take a day to see them!
- We loved walking through the old city and there are a TON of great little places to eat! Stop for breakfast at Angel’s Secrets. It gets a little busy so plan ahead!
- Visit an Ethical Elephant Sanctuary. PLEASE do your research when selecting a tour. Many do not treat the animals well at all…
- We ate THE BEST MEXICAN in Chiang Mai. So random I know but when you want a break from Thai food head to Salsa Kitchen!
- Get a massage! You can find a wide range of services and prices too!