As I sat down to post today, it hit me that it’s the last day of august! what?! where did my month off go…??
Since tomorrow is September 1st, I decided to put down 10 things I want to achieve this month! Could be fun right? (we’ll see if they actually happen!
- Host a dinner party! since carson and I are in the process of redecorating, I think it would be fun to have a little dinner party. and who knows…maybe I can throw in some of my raw vegan cooking into the menu plan.
- Date night with the girls! I haven’t seen my girlfriends, who are currenlty in another show down here as well, in forever!!
- Buy a new cookbook (mama peas!) and use it! self explanatory I think…haha. For real though, I want to branch out from salads and wraps and get cooking the good stuff! *find some awesome raw ones as well and master those:)
- Have something to look forward to…One of my best girlfriends is getting married! I am one of her bridesmaids so that should be a beautiful event!
Here she is at my wedding…she’s next! remember her bridal shower?
- Practice more yoga…I’ve been better at this for the last week so I just need to keep it up! keep pushing myself to get better each time:)
- Roast some smore’s…I have not had a single roasted smore all summer and it’s probably one of my favorite guilty indulgences! just look at that goodness!
- Go hike the red rock! as the weather cools down a bit I want to take Carson to hike and explore the outdoors!
- Utlize the Pool 🙂 It’s going to cool down so why not swim while I can! I hardly did in august:(
- See a show! We live in Vegas for crying out loud… there are so many awesome shows we need to take advantage of! maybe phantom?? or a cirque show?!
- Nail down my fall look! (sounds so fashion officail but every girl needs a good fall outfit…or two!)
- Find a farmers market. Haven’t even tried to look since Ive been in Henderson…got to make that happen!
- Start a new book and continue scripture study! I love reading..just need to set time apart for it:)
So there’s actually 12 goals peeps…sorry (i had to include some fashion and smores!)…I’m excited to get started and check them off the list!
What are your goals for September?
Anything crazy happen for you in the month of August?