Happy Monday! I hope you are all geared up for another week full of who knows what! I’ve got one more week left in Utah with Carson before I head back to Vegas so we are going to make the best of it!
Today I wanted to discuss something a little different than the usual food and fitness. Let’s discuss beauty products for a a little bit. They are just as important as what we feed our body. You can buy many high quality beauty products that are all natural but sometimes the budget doesn’t allow it. We are lucky to have companies that provide all natural products and here are a few that I enjoy.
- Toms of Maine (deodorant, toothpaste, mouthwash, soap)
I have found that all of these products agree with my standards for beauty products. All are NOT tested on animals. Use natural ingredients and zero artificial fragrances. My skin is very sensitive and so far my skin has reacted very well to all of these products!
We don’t always have access to these great products so I have found some great homemade beauty products at thedailygreen.com.
- Mayo-Baby Oil Dry Skin Treatment
- Honey-Avocado Revitalizing Hair Treatment
- Toning Lemon Egg-White Mask
- Veggie Oil Nail Strengthener
- Honey-Cocoa Lip Balm
- Ultimate Sea Salt Body Scrub
- Face Mask with Egg White and Avocado
- Brown Sugar Hand Softener
- Peach and Egg White Firming Spa Mask
- End Of Day Foot Spa
Let me know if you guys try any of these! Personally I’m looking forward to the end of the day foot spa! I’m off for a little teaching and then Ballet Blast! Should be a great night!