it’s been over a week now of taking spirulina in either tablet form or powder. maybe try this smoothie and see what you think…
here is what i found:
- great source of quick energy! i normally tried to take the tablets in the morning but there were some days that i missed it! i could feel the afternoon slump at about 2 pm so i took my tablets then! it was the perfect boost. i wanted to call those stupid 5 hour energy commercials and tell them all about spirulina!
- i learned in the twitter chat that spirulina is an awesome source of protein! woot! i always need more protein:)
- the powder is tasteless. i can’t even taste it my smoothies:) always a plus because sometimes i get nervous how green things will taste:)
- spirulina helps restore what birth control and antibiotics strip our bodies of.
- i also enjoyed giving the bioastin a shot! it’s great for recovery after a work out! i haven’t noticed a huge change yet because i am always changing my work out and feeling sore, but i have noticed a difference in the pain in my lower back. usually, i am always waking up in pain the day after working out, but i have noticed a difference since starting the bioastin. this is a product i will continue to take!